Pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - "Personal Data Protection Code" (Privacy Code), Newtech Automotive s.r.l, in its capacity as Data Controller, informs its customers that all data concerning the customer provided by the same and all data that may be provided subsequently, are subject to processing exclusively for purposes connected or instrumental to the activity, operations and services offered and provided by Newtech Automotive S.r.l. to its customers, and in particular :
a) execution of the e-commerce activity;
b) fulfil fiscal, civil and administrative obligations aimed at managing the relations established with Newtech Automotive S.r.l. and the services provided by the same;
c) carry out functions of assistance and technical information relating to services and products covered by the activity of Newtech Automotive S.r.l. and verification of their satisfaction;
SOURCES, DATA ACQUISITION AND PURPOSES
The collection of personal data, as defined in the Privacy Code and in the GDPR, is carried out by registering the data voluntarily provided by the customer, as an interested party, when registering a new account. The collection of data is carried out using computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the commercial purposes of this site and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The personal data collected will be used to certify the identity of the customer during the transaction, sale and post-sale operations. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional.
The User may deny the consent, and may revoke consent already given at any time by contacting the company by e-mail [email protected] . Any refusal to provide the requested data or to give consent to its processing, communication and transfer shall result in the failure to establish a business relationship and the impossibility of fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations connected with the relationship itself.
During its regular operation, the web site makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. This information is collected to allow the system to function properly and for security reasons.
The information collected is mainly the following :
- IP address. IP addresses are recorded anonymously, making it impossible to trace the identity of the visitor.
- The browser used
- Date and time of the visit
- The operating system used
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
From the moment of receipt/update, the data provided will be kept for a period appropriate to the purpose of processing.
The data contained in the log files will be kept for 7 days.
PLACE OF DATA STORAGE
The data collected by the site are stored at the headquarters of the data controller and at the data centre of the web hosting. The web hosting, Aruba S.p.a.. is located in the European Economic area and acts in accordance with European standards rules.
The user may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access)
- know their origin
- receive intelligible communication of such data
- obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy - link to the Garante's page);
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Mr Giuseppe Melani, who can be contacted via the contact link at the bottom of the page.
The person responsible for data processing is Mr Giuseppe Melani.
Contact the Data Controller